WSi News2021-04-13 09:59:25
Free to Attend Live Webinar - Smart, Secured Grids Need Smart, Secured Time - The criticality of GPS/GNSS jamming and spoofing attacks
Wednesday 21st April
9.00am EST / 2.00pm UK / 3.00pm CET
As the reliance on GPS/GNSS continues to grow for all aspects of PNT (Position, Navigation, Timing), so do the amount and sophistication of jamming and spoofing attacks. Cyber terrorists using low-tech jammers and open source software can easily deploy spoofers that deliver a bogus GPS/GNSS signal, attacking and crippling mission critical equipment or a critical infrastructure relying on GPS/GNSS timing such as a power station, a telecoms network or a financial institute.
In this Interactive Webinar we will discuss and learn:
• The basics of GPS/GNSS and show documented examples of jamming and spoofing.
• Discuss why the criticality of GPS/GNSS has increased in modern smart grids and electricity supply infrastructure.
• Present real-life examples of cyber attacks on Critical Infrastructures and different ways to counter such attacks.
• Show cost effective solutions that ensure continuous un-interrupted operation of critical infrastructures, even in a GPS/GNSS denied environment.
Join us for this free to attend, great live and interactive webinar to learn more about the criticality of GPS/GNSS jamming and spoofing attacks.
- Yosi Shneck, Head of Cyber Entrepreneurship at the Israel Electric Company (IEC)
- David Fagelston, Vice President International Sales, AccuBeat